What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reliable UK VPS solutions?

Ad@moll

Hi,
I am looking for a new linux vps hosting at $30 or below per month. 30GB SSD, 2gbs ram. 700GB bandwidth.
I know I maybe asking too much for little price. But this is what I can afford. So if anyone know any provider like my needs then please let me know.
Do you know anything about NetShop-isp.com.cy UK VPS hosting solutions?
Are they good? Any alternatives, please?

Looking for a powerful VPS hosting solution? Look no further than bodHOST! We offer a wide range of VPS plans to fit your needs, and right now you can get 30% OFF your first month with the promo code JVS30.

I've been with netshop isp for 8 months and already I can tell I'm going to stick around for a while. They are just amazing.
The crazy part is that I get support responses in HOURS, not days. Most of my questions are answered in less than 4 hours, which is fantastic.

When you need a hosting provider to be more then just hard drive space I recommend netshop-isp.com.cy vps hosting in the UK.
Very kind, easy to work with, and exceptional service and value. Great satisfaction and reliability. Highly recommended.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back