What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reliable video streaming hosting?

Rstone

I'm looking for web hosting provider that supports video streaming hosting.
I've seen that Profvds.com has good reputation for providing hosting services.
But how reliable and good are they for streaming video hosting?
Any experience?

What other providers can be good for this?

As an alternative, give kvchosting.net a try. Servers are reliable. Overall they're just a great web host.
Sites are always up and run as fast. No issues with viruses or hackers.

Highly recommend them.

Use the VPSPROFVDS promo code 15% discount for all vps servers. VNC access, free migrations, backups.
You'll receive VPS servers in Bratislava\Slovakia on XEN virtualization technology. Give Profvds.com a try.

I'd normally look for in below order: support (technical support is very important), value for price (you will get what you pay for), uptime and reliability!

Give Profvds.com a try. I was pleasantly surprised by the backup tools you provide which I did not expect at all. Speed is great and everything just works.

The exceptional support that I have received has helped me learn an immense amount about web design and hosting.
My clients are happy running their websites at Profvds.com cheap vps servers. The price is outstanding for the features provided, nice control panel with a load of features.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back