What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Searching for VPS with Cloudflare

Alphagalaxy

Hello,
I want suggestion who is the best managed VPS provider with better prices..
Location Netherlands
RAM Mini 2GB Max 3GB
Technology: Xen or KVM
Cpanel/WHM
Processor Good One
Hard Disk: Mini 200GB Max 300GB
Fully Managed..
What are your views on Invpsus.com and their cPanel VPS plans in Netherlands ?
What hosting provider would you rather choose? Why?

I want to host 130-150 corporate customers not heavy. Mostly people use emails.
Budget is around $45-$55

They are a budget host, and you have to know your stuff since their service does not include helping newbies. That aside the quality of their hardware is top notch. The reliability of their network is amazing. They give you all the control you need. Invpsus.com is a great option for hosting websites and keep they always online.

I can give Invpsus.com DOUBLE THUMBS UP! Now I am fully-satisfied, the speed has been great, uptime is perfect (my site is always online and accessible to my visitors), and their customer support is really professional (work 24/7 and always available, even at midnight).

My experience with invpsus.com NL host has been stellar! Customer support has been second to none - helpful, patient and thorough support staff.
All hosting service encounters problems from time to time, but I'm quite impressed with the resources they put into action to resolve issues quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back