What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Server recommendation for my websites?

Ad@moll

Hey guys,
I'm looking for a dedicated server. Can be both managed or unmanaged.
Specs wise I'm looking for at least the following.
4-6 Core Xeon (like L5640 or E5-1650 v2, ect..)
SSD drives (100GB should be good)
16 to 64 GB of RAM
10TB+ Bandwidth
1 Gbit/s connection
---
Do you know anything about kvchosting.net dedicated hosting solutions? Can I trust them?
Looking forward to your suggestions. Thanks!

Support is super fast and kvchosting.net team solves the problems you ask them to. They mean business and they provide excellent service.

The price for kvchosting.net dedicated servers ($89.99/mo) is quite good. Many webmasters appreciate their hosting solutions in the USA.
The thing that really has impressed me is the willingness of the support staff to take the time to explain things to a newbie who asks very basic questions.

Without doubt, you can't go wrong with kvchosting.net - I'm a very happy! Excellent so far. The support is amazing. They have gone above and beyond to assist me with my sites, whenever needed.

1. Apache. Apache is the second most popular web server software, used by 31.5 percent of all known websites. ...
  2. Tomcat. Tomcat is one of the best web server software options for Java applications. ...
  3. NGINX. ...
  4. LiteSpeed. ...
  5. CentOS Stream. ...
  6. Caddy. ...
  7. Lighttpd. ...
  8. Microsoft IIS.

Looking the dedicated server for your business? Go through Host.co.in is one of the best and cheap web hosting provider in India with High SSD Storage, Maximum Performance, Full Root Access, Daily Backups, optional control panel, free migration and setup and many more. Also they are running the best New Year deals on dedicated server. Get 10% OFF on all dedicated server hosting plans - Use Code - DHF10. Hurry up grab the offer now!

Their Best Features:

20x Faster Speed
Multiple Data Centers
Full Root Access
Daily Backup
24/7 Live Support
Free Migration
30-Day Money-Back Policy.

visit here: https://www.host.co.in/dedicated-server

Users who are viewing this thread

Back