What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Server recommendation for my websites?

Alphagalaxy

Hey guys,
I'm looking for a dedicated server. Can be both managed or unmanaged.
Specs wise I'm looking for at least the following.
4-6 Core Xeon (like L5640 or E5-1650 v2, ect..)
SSD drives (100GB should be good)
16 to 64 GB of RAM
10TB+ Bandwidth
1 Gbit/s connection
---
Do you know anything about GTHost.com dedicated hosting solutions? Can I trust them?
Looking forward to your suggestions. Thanks!

I always look for a few things: Reliability, Support/Knowledge, Price - you get what you pay for really.
You can get affordable servers at Hostingsource.com - They have one click installs that you can install on your server with just one click of a button.

Have heard from my friends that GTHost.com provides stable dedicated hosting services, plus a huge number of reviews convinced me that they were worth checking out further.
Great customer service and support through instant messengers. 17 server locations to choose from.

KVChosting.net and legionbox.com servers are worth your attention.
Fastest servers I’ve ever used with unmatched customer service. The amount of value you get for what you’re paying is astronomical.

I am always impressed with their price. I should also note that I do not have large amounts of traffic visiting my website, and that is something which could change my review, however, at my mediocre traffic requirements, GTHost.com has served my in all better than any other host I have ever had. Low-cost trial starting at $5/day.

bodHOST is one of the best Windows VPS hosting providers in the US. This host offers an infinite number of options for building your website and applications. You’ll get goodies like load balancing, advanced monitoring, and DNS administration. These features are perfect for developing powerful platforms for gaming and streaming but will fit all needs.

Exciting news! Upgrade your online presence with our unbeatable bodHOST VPS hosting deal! Buy 1 year of VPS hosting and get 1 year FREE. Enjoy lightning-fast speeds, unbeatable uptime, and top-notch security for your website.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back