What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

shared hosting deals with backups, ddos protection ?

Tavosrep

I need help to choose shared hosting account for e-commerce site + backups, ddos protection
Found Hostforweb.com and also Swissns.ch web hosts and their shared hosting deals look quite good for my budget.
Are they trustworthy? Alternatives to compare pricing, features?

I am quite happy using swissns.ch web hosting services and would recommend them to all webmasters.
They are solidly reliable, highly expedient at tech support and very competitive for the pricing.

Good service. I use the site to run my business and check e-mail on it everyday, and swissns.ch network performance is about as fast as any of the other services out there, but for about half the price. Shell access and access to standard tools is great. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a good, steady host.

I was recommended to try swissns.ch shared hosting as a host that offered excellent value.
They were quick to answer my technical question. I highly recommend their services.
Really great service!

It seems to me that QHoster.com and their cPanel web hosting solutions will serve your demands.
Their servers are fully-redundant, flexible and scalable, there is no downtime on them. Their technicians are skillful and qualified.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back