What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Should we choose a free or a paid antivirus?

[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont,]Okay, let me Explain it for you :[/font]
[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont,]_________________________________Paid Antivirus_________________________________________[/font]
[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont,]1. Paid Antivirus provides you more features like Firewall, Sandbox, Wireless protection etc.[/font]
[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont,]2. You obviously have to pay for your protection[/font]
[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont,]3. You have to Renew your Antivirus license within your license period.[/font]
(Some Companies release Virus definitions firstly for their Paid users and then for Free users)[/font][/size]
[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont,]5. Good Technical support.[/font]
[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont,]__________________________________Free Antivirus_______________________________________[/font]
[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont,]Now come to Real Facts :[/font]
  1. I feel Paid Antivirus provided extra features are useless If you know how to make your computer secure with a combination of tools and security products then you never and ever need a Paid Antivirus.
  2. Paid Antivirus provided extra features I feel useless.
  3. Oh! yes perhaps this point will become a controversy, but anyway I must have to tell others what I know. Antivirus companies creates Malwares and Viruses and when the user gets effected by them then they give offers to the user to buy their products to remove the infection.
  4. I used various Paid and Free security products. But I like Free ones more because of their simplicity, no investment etc.
[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont,]Ask any doubt if you have.[/font]
[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont,]I hope this might help you :)[/font]
[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont,]Thanks for asking![/font]

Paid Antivirus is better than free antivirus because you pay for the services and you get special status from the service provider.
Paid antivirus straddles a middle ground between the basic freebies and the feature-packed security suites: They typically offer more comprehensive security tools (such as parental controls and identity theft protection) and more flexibility than a free antivirus package, but they have fewer additional features

Users who are viewing this thread

Back