What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SSDVPS hosting services?

Tavosrep

Need over 100 gbs of disk space. 2 TB of bandwidth + helpful and skillful technical customer support.
What can you say about Hostingsource.com SSDVPS hosting services? Any feedbacks, reviews? What host is better?

I Highly recommend Host.co.in for anyone looking for a stable and reliable host in India. Their support is wonderful every time I have needed help with my hosting services, they have delivered. I am pleasantly surprised by how helpful and friendly their support people are

• Amazing uptime (99.95%)
  • SSD Storage
  • Cheap price, yet quality hosting
  • Fast server speed
  • One-click script installing
  • Lots of other features
Navratri & Dussehra Big Web Hosting Sale 2020: Get Upto 60% OFF

[font=ubuntu, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Note: Offer valid till 31 Oct 2020[/font]

VPS hosting from bodhost.com is able to satisfy all your requirements. Every time I have needed help with my hosting services, they have delivered. Their support services are prompt and efficient. It provides a wide range of professional facilities, all in generous quantities, and at a fantastic price.

Offer valid till - 4th November, 2020

Everything Hostingsource.com does is in a very timely fashion (few hours tops) and they always let you know they finished.
Another thing they always check for your domain or login for security. Perfect.

I have recommended hostingsource.com to colleagues and they have had a similar experience. Excellent service, great value.
The control panel is great, the advanced features are great, the support is fantastic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back