What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stable Server is required

Alphagalaxy

It happened so that my current host started to make me nervous because of bad customer support and downtime.
I need stable server with 2000 gbs of space, 32 gbs of RAM and 30000 gbs of bandwidth, Windows.
NetShop-isp.com.cy was recommended to me as a good option. What can you say about them? need feedbacks. Also any alternatives?

Thanks in advance.

The service reliability and value for money are top-notch. But where NetShop ISP really excels is their unrivaled and unflappable service.
I believe this web host is flexible and stable enough to satisfy all your specific requirements and keep your web sites always online.

I have VPS hosting plan with Cloudarion.com provider.
Support is extremely responsive, quick, and like everyone else here has said, very friendly. On top of that their servers are fast and, from what I can tell, are constantly being improved for even better performance.

The site speed is good. NetShop ISP servers are secure. The prices are fair.
The help guides are detailed and largely up-to-date, but I used them less than I normally would, because most stuff simply works well as is and as it comes pre-configured.

I have been with hostingsource.com for eight months now and I do not have one single negative thing to say about them!
The service is also great, i've had many inquiries promptly answered so overall this host comes highly recommended.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back