What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stable Server required

Tavosrep

It happened so that my current host started to make me nervous because of bad customer support and downtime.
I need stable server with 2000 gbs of space, 32 gbs of RAM and 30000 gbs of bandwidth, Windows.
Hosting.uk was recommended to me as a good option. What can you say about them? need feedbacks. Also any alternatives?

Thanks in advance.

Once you experience the quality and professionalism of hosting.uk you would not go anywhere else for your webhosting!
The pages load fast, day or night. They have a well balanced system over there.
Overall, highly recommended. Let's all hope they keep it up...

Use WPTUTS code for a 50% discount on their hosting through hosting.co.uk

I am happy with hosting.uk customer service and am also happy with the control panel. Uptime has been great - 99.9% guaranteed.

I like kvchosting.net - For simply hosting WordPress blogs that get a small amount of traffic, it does the job.
Awesome support. Support is helpful when they can be, as long as they understand the problem. They will offer solutions if they already have them prepared.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back