What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The recommendation for the best domain hosting?

Sagiscorpio

Currently, I'm paying $20US/mo for the following:

25gb disk space
700gb bandwidth/mo

I'd like to find a shared host for a similar price with established fast and helpful support who isn't susceptible to the IP blocking issues and downtime is.
My current web host's support used to be great but is now largely useless.
Also, free cPanel migration is a must. Backup services would be great, too, if possible.
What are your views on Tzulo.com website hosting packages? Any reviews?

Well, Tzulo.com has lived up to its reputation for being a friendly, helpful and professional outfit.
Having started to set up an account late in the day yesterday to have a site setup with SQL and pages all configured within 3 hours is just brilliant.

The supported features are much better than my previous web host. I do not want to say anything bad about my previous web host but with Tzulo.com I have everything done faster, the site loads faster, everything works great. Of course, it is difficult to compare when you are with one web host only. But after many changing web hosts, I feel the difference.

Cloudarion.com is unique, fun, responsible, and interacts with the customer. Not only is their hardware awesome, but they also respond instantly to questions and support issues. Try getting a response from the big hosting providers...lol. They are certainly fair in making sure their customers are happy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back