What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TOP Swiss web hosts?

Alphagalaxy

I would like to make a notion of the hosting market and find over TOP Swiss web hosts and compare their pricing, features, etc.
I've found the hosts called Cloudarion.com - they offer 99.99% uptime and attractive deals.

Any experience dealing with them? What host looks better? Why?

This decent company has accommodated all my needs and has provided great price and reliability.
Cloudarion.com is a nice place for hosting websites. Sign up was easy, support is great, speed is fantastic, and their prices are outstanding.

I've had a fully manged server with Cloudarion.com for 2 years now. Their support is fast, friendly and dedicated.
There have been some issues with server slowdowns however they where promptly resolved by their hence the perfect score.

Any requests I have had over the past year have been handled very quickly and I have been very satisfied with Cloudarion.com service.
Compared to other hosts I have worked with, they are above and beyond the value of other hosts, especially with their customer service.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back