What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trustworthy web hosting suggestions?

Tavosrep

Hi,
I've been searching various hosts, nothing I've tried seems to work for me in terms of free for a webpage. I'm going to pay but want to get the following:

1) Text pages, sort of a medical information site, includes probably about 15 pages of links for solid medical info (like anemias, vitamins, stomach, nerd research articles, etc.) alone. Otherwise probably 25 in total.
2) Some screenshot images of some pdf's. A number of these would be like 100K or less or so.
3) Would need something to help me create the site. I'm an Oracle person not a web person but I can wing some small HTML type stuff.
4) Don't need tons of space, tons of graphics, or MySQL, etc. Ability to contact me from the site would be a good, maybe a form type email but otherwise that's it. No forums or lots of people, this is specialized. Don't need a domain name either.
5) Do want month to month payments if possible or low cost yearly plan types.

Suggestions? What are your views on NetShop-isp.com.cy web hosting solutions? Are they reliable?

Thanks

It seems to me I'm the one who has found the service which suits me fully and I'm happy to use that.
I'm with Hostnamaste.com now. Uptime. Really high. I haven't made any research but I haven't noticed any downtime at all.

Basically, NetShop ISP == awesomest host evar.
Now, I wonder if it'll let me rate 11 out of 10...

Impressed with their Cheap and Fast Web Hosting with Free cPanel & Free Domain

Just read Netshop-isp.com.cy TOS before signing up and check out the forums for discount codes. They give you features with which you can get familiar in time when you're ready to get serious. Very good host. The scripts that I had selected for installation were just right for me.

What impressed me the most was the efficiency and support I got when servers were changed just a couple of weeks ago.
Netshop-isp.com.cy is the right host to deal with and run websites with. Reliable, dependable, and most of all sincere about their business.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back