What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

USA server hosting required

Rstone

I'm looking for USA server hosting which has high accurate IP to buy.
So any providers can check IPs of their servers for me? What web hosts can you recommend me to look at?
What are your views on Hostingsource.com USA server hosting solutions? Are they reliable?

See, everyone is different from another. The above-listed hosting providers are the best to sign up but here I would recommend you to go with the eUKhost.
The reason behind, it is the No. 1 independent web hosting solution provider with over 18 years’ experience in providing affordable, reliable and high-performance hosting services from SMB's to high organisations worldwide.

I Saved Big on Hosting - 50% off 1st month on all Servers/VPS plans.

I am a customer of hostingsource.com web host since 2021 and I can say that they rocks!
They have a good deal of affordable hosting services and good webhosting tools to assist in various matters like web development.

So far hostingsource.com has been excellent. I've had to contact support a few times and on all occasions my questions was answered very promptly.
Hope everything keeps going the same way and I do not have problems like what I've had with some other hosts.

If you have a problem, they will be there to help you. I highly recommend INSIGHT WEB HOSTING. I plan on being with them a long time.
Thumbs up to their support team. They have been just as responsive on previous occasions when issues came up transferring domain names or reconfiguring software.

I prefer to focus on something much more important, reliable web hosting and great customer service.
There are thousands of web hosting providers out there, but only a few dozen are true hosting providers like Digitalserver.com.mx and also GTHost.com dedicated server hosts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back