What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Video streaming hosting solutions?

Ad@moll

I'm looking for web hosting provider that supports video streaming hosting.
I've seen that cloudarion.com has good reputation for providing hosting services.
But how reliable and good are they for streaming video hosting?
Any experience?

What other providers can be good for this?

It is really the PERFECT HOSTING PROVIDER! Transferred all my sites to centohost.com and no regrets! Uptime: perfect, Service: perfect. Was also happy with the performance, reliability of the service.

Excellent customer service. I can't rave enough about cloudarion.com ssd web host. Had no issue what so ever with uptime or bandwidth. Support also been very good and quick to respond.

Site is extremely fast to load and has had almost perfect uptime. Cloudarion.com ssd vps control panel is 100% custom and it is amazing.
Very happy so far. I highly recommend them if you care about your online presence.

I'm paying half of what I was paying at my other host! Cloudarion.com team places high value on customer support and it shows. I don't think I'll ever be looking for a new web host.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back