What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

VPS for ASP.NET application?

Ad@moll

Hi,
I want to host an ASP.NET application with SQL Server. The application shall be accessed by over 2k users. Mainly a database oriented application. What server configuration i need to host this.
Do you know anything about Cloudarion.com SSD VPS? Are they reliable? Alternatives please?

Thanks and Regards

A virtual private server (VPS) can be used to host an ASP.NET application. A VPS is a type of hosting service that allows you to run a virtualized version of a server, which provides many of the benefits of a dedicated server at a lower cost. VPS hosting provides a dedicated amount of resources (such as CPU, memory, and storage) to your application, which can help ensure that it runs smoothly and is able to handle a high number of visitors. Some popular VPS providers that support ASP.NET applications include Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS), and DigitalOcean.

The network and server uptime is really great - 99.9% is correct! Cloudarion.com SSD VPS provider has been the perfect web host for me.
As for customer support you will absolutely love it, each time you contact them, you'll experience great response time and very helpful information, they will fix any problem.

I'm really happy to have found cloudarion.com - There's always someone ready and waiting to help with any problems. I've not been with the web host long, but I'm extremely impressed so far.

You can't ask for more; everything you can possibly want is included! Cloudarion.com has awesome deals on SSD KVMVPS hosting, which I'm recently trying out. Good pricing from $10/mo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back