What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

VPS hosting account for some design clients, friends?

Rstone

So I'm gonna need a VPS hosting account for some design clients, friends, and sites of mine. Any suggestions?
Requirements:
less than 40/mo
good support
disk space - 100gb or more
bandwith - not really a concern as long as the disk space requirement is fulfilled
relatively reputable
Do you know anything about Webhost.pro Cheap VPS hosting solutions? Are they reliable? Other hosting providers?

Thanks

Great Web host with friendly support. Very nice hosting experience Webhost.pro cpanel web host.
You'll be very pleased. Initial site up in hours, all support queries are responded to extremely quickly, easy control panel for a novice.

Well, webhost.pro has been a great experience for me. I did a lot of searching before I picked my host and this one looked to be the best pick for me.
Excellent value hosting packages and a service that I cannot fault, plus a sense of humour.

Would recommend Webhost.pro to anyone wanting a stable vps hosting service.
The support and service has been excellent, even to the point of a courtesy e-mail to inquire if any help or advice can be given.

OwnWebServers is a well-known hosting provider in the US that helps many users to host their websites at very cheap prices. It keeps providing amazing VPS hosting deals on a regular basis and now it has come up with the OwnWebServers web hosting Sale. This offer is limited period.

Get 50% OFF on VPS hosting plans. Enter promo code VPS50 during checkout. Renewal would be at a regular price.

VPS Cloud Servers Plans & Pricing:

VPS 2

• CPU Cores - 2 Core
• Storage SSD - 50 GB
• Memory - 2 GB
• Operating System: Centos7
• Additional IP's: Optional
• Control Panel: Optional
• Additional Disk: Optional
• Server Backup: Optional
• Server Management: Free Support

>>>> Price $7.50/mo. With using promo code VPS50 | Order Now