What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

VPS hosting in the USA is needed

Ad@moll

I`m looking for a long term Linux VPS for a few sites.
Budget $30 + any taxes if applicable
Min 2 core CPU, Min 2GB Ram, Min 50GB HDD, Location USA
Any established web hosting providers you can recommend?
Do you think kvchosting.net SSD VPS hosting will work fine for my needs?
Any reviews, please?

Thanks in advance

OwnWebServers is known for high-quality services at incredibly low prices. The provider’s managed VPS hosting can be used for anything from online stores to web-based apps. The performance is great, and the provider ensures ease of use. Plus, full server control is in your hands.

Apart from the low entry price ($7/mo), one of OwnWebServers primary selling points when it comes to VPS hosting is that it’s semi-managed. You get full root access and a VPS control panel.

You can save 40% OFF on all VPS cloud server plans - Use Code VCS40. This is limited time offers Hurry to take advantage of this limited-time promotion!

We are at your disposal 24/7, send us an email at support@ownwebservers.com or call us on +1 973-298-0601 and one of our tech engineers are going to get back to you as soon as possible!

I would strongly recommend Hostforweb.com VPS in the USA! Overall excellent value.
The reliability and support have been flawless. I have not had a single issue. The control panel works very well.

I now host three websites with kvchosting.net US web host after transferring everything I own to them from other hosts (another process that was easy with plenty of help on hand), and I see no reason why I would ever leave them. The stability, reliability and reputation go outside the bounds in every aspect of the question.

Some dedicated servers (like, for instance at https://gthost.com/) cost ~ same as VPS. But in general VPS is the same as shared hosting in terms of sharing a server.
So maybe (depends on your skills in server administration) it worth to consider a dedicated server.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back