What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

VPS Hosting (KVM) in India?

Sagiscorpio

I need help to choose reliable host along with helpful techs.
Server location required: India. I found Hostnamaste.com - their VPS Hosting (KVM) deals look quite good.
I need KVM VPS account with 50 gbs of HD + 1500 gbs of bandwidth.
What host is better? And why?

There is no denying the fact that hostnamaste.com web host is a good and better than the best, according to me. Because I have 6 different hosting server accounts in different web hosts. I am fully satisfied and will definitely transfer all my sites to this decent professional web host.

I was looking for reliable host with cheap pricing and Hostnamaste.com was top at the list. I made the change and have not had a problem since.
Pretty easy to get an account and get setup, any problems have been dealt with in a timely fashion.

My previous host was so bad, my site was down almost daily, I found Hostnamaste.com and have never looked back.
Their customer service is fast and friendly. Hardly any downtime. Excellent customer service. I can't rave enough about them.

For me, hosting experience with hostnamaste.com is great. They are very quick to respond to help desk tickets!!
I had a problem after updating a script on the site and they were able to restore the site from a backup very quickly!!! EXCELLENT SERVICE!

India's best and low-cost VPS hosting provider eWebGuru guarantees 99.9% server uptime along with their effective backup plans and free migration from VPS hosting to any of their other hosting plans immediately. They maintain the best infrastructure for managing services and challenge the fast load time of websites all the time. You can manage servers, full root and VNC access by yourselves. It also offers high security with DDOS protection and cutting edge infrastructure. The convincing feature is it allows the creation of a private network to communicate securely between your multiple VPS hosting if any.

Many of the peoples ask me about where they should buy a domain hosting, I suggest him VPS Hosting (KVM) is good and better than others. Most of the online business sites are using this hosting server like this bestessay reviews

Users who are viewing this thread

Back