What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

VPS or Managed WordPress solutions?

Ad@moll

I run 4 WordPress sites. Some are more complex than others (1 is moderately intensive).
I'd like to host all my sites on the same platform, rather than have 1 here, 1 there, etc. I can spend up to $35 a month on hosting. So a few questions:
1) Are there any VPS hosting with good support?
2) Should I look at Managed WordPress solutions? Any recommendations?
I am looking to upgrade to something more WordPress friendly. (currently paying about $25/month).
What can you say about Hostnamaste.com and Libertyvps.net website hosting solutions? Can I rely on them? What host is better?

Thanks!

OwnWebServers offers a robust VPS with features including SSD storage for faster performance, full root access for complete control, and scalable resources to adjust as your needs grow. Additionally, they provide 24/7 customer support, high-speed network connectivity, and a 99.9% uptime guarantee, making it a reliable choice for businesses and developers.You can instantly get 50% OFF on all VPS hosting plans by using the promo code VPS50.

I would never switch to another host, and I recommend anyone thinking about it to use hostnamaste.com openvz vps.
Their features can't be beat - basically, you can do anything you'd ever need to do.

I hope they keep like that and professionals.

It is so rare that you get good customer service nowadays. To me that's the most important thing. What good is a hosting provider that doesn't help you through the process of setting up. I don't care how user friendly the interface is, if there is no adequate live help. Thanks again. Hostnamaste.com offers a wide range of operating systems: CentOS, Ubuntu, Debian, Microsoft Windows, Scientific Linux, Arch Linux, Opensuse, Open Suse.

VPS servers should be considered only if you do not have enough resources on a shared hosting.
The difference between VPS and shared hosting is that VPS needs to be fully customized manually.
But on a VPS, you are not limited to any parameters that are restricted on shared hosting.
Based on your description, it's best to choose a VPS server with NVMe disks, as WordPress sites require fast data processing and stability.
I know that hostpro.com can set up a VPS server and transfer sites to it for free. VPS servers themselves cost from 12 to 100 dollars (depending on the configuration).
You can write to their support chat, describe the situation and tell them how many resources your sites use, and the guys will find the best option for you.
I did that and didn't regret it.

I'd like to voice my appreciation to Webhost.pro Support Staff. The uptime is excellent. They rock. Like to use their website builder.
I love their service, they are always prompt with any issues I have and I can actually speak to someone on skype.

A level of technical support should also be taken into consideration. It happens that many web site hosting services providers don't actually provide the 24/7 support they are boasting they have. There are different kinds of the support, but the most widespread is a 24/7 online support. It’s better to choose those web hosting companies that provide online technical support. It's more convenient. Of course one of the key factors is how quickly they respond to your request.

I have never seen such an elite service! Give GTHost.com cheap vps a try: 2 CPU, 8GB RAM, SAS/NVMe 80GB, Traffic 16TB - $15/mo.
The service is excellent, the speed and reliability of the servers is awesome and the price is more than reasonable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back