What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

VPS + SSL Certificates at good price?

Rstone

So I'm gonna need a VPS hosting account for some design clients, friends, and sites of mine. Any suggestions?
Requirements:
less than 40/mo
good support
disk space - 100gb or more
Do you know anything about Hostnamaste.com solutions? Are they reliable? Other hosting providers?

Thanks

I am able to focus on my business instead of worrying about my site's uptime, since all that is taken care of very well.
I think I finally found a hosting service I'll keep for a very very long time! Recommend hostnamaste.com openvz vps hosting solutions.

When I moved on hostnamaste.com hosting server, I said to myself that this should be the last host i'll be on.
There is no denying the fact that it's reliable, very nice hosting offers and hosting provider.

I like hostnamaste.com kvm vps host. They will help you with anything be it scripts, billing, or the server itself.
The more important fact is that it will definitely satisfy all the specifications, because of its flexible ability.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back