What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

want to order cheap web hosting

Tavosrep

Requirements:
- 150 gbs of disk space, - 2500 gbs of bandwidth, - Linux, - 24/7 customer support.
I am considering centohost.com to get cheap web hosting packages.
What do you know about them? What host would you choose? And why?

Try Hostnamaste.com OpenVZ VPS hosting solutions. Support so far is quite good. Easy to work with the base Webmin system; no weird gotchas.
I cant say about prices since I havent looked at any other hosts, but worth every penny.

Centohost is the best in the hosting service providers.
They offer all the services at competitive prices and are good at supporting their servers for the computers.
Apart from that, there is everything to work for the plans that you get from them.

I am very satisfied with Tzulo.com hosting. Wonderfully thorough and responsive support. They helped me with all the issues and i must say that they are really knowledgeable.

I went to centohost.com after massive problems with my previous web host, and I'm glad I made the change after reading other reviews.
They did a nice job in transferring my web applications - even if one single of them appeared not compatible with some of their security settings.

Web site hosting no longer needs to be a long and tedious search, so you need to do your best in order to choose the right web host.

Good hardware and bandwidth. The best in Hostnamaste.com is support, always honest and pretty fast, usually answered within half an hour and solved within the day.
Great host service! Quick customer response and outstanding support 24 hours a day.

I think it will be best if you have a best and responsive hosting provider as compare to cheap hosting. because if you want a hosting server that means you want to start a website online and want to gain revenew from them. than for a high responsive and efficient site you need a high authority ad responsive server so that you cab run a website easily.

Are you searching for the right web hosting provider? then there is numerous web hosting provider that allows Dedicated Server and Forex VPS Server for all customers with many benefits. I suggested Serverwala Data Center, It is the leading and trustworthy Web Hosting comapny that provide Cheap and Best Web Hosting throughout the entire world. If you are searching for the most reliable and inexpensive Server Hosting then you have to visit Serverwala Data Center. They offer Live Chat, 24*7 Customer support, Latest Technology, Premium Network, Up-time Guarantee, and many more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back