What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Web Hosting for Asp with High Uptime?

Alphagalaxy

I decided to host several asp.net applications and can't decide what hosting provider to choose.
Think netshop-isp.com.cy meets my specific needs. Is it a reliable web host?
What hosting provider is more stable and reliable from your point?
Can you help me to choose the host?

I am quite happy running my sites with Netshop-isp.com.cy hosting provider. The integration of shopping carts and blogs is a great feature as well. If there's anything negative to say it would be that although the website creation tools are great, I'd like to see a more robust HTML program to create custom work within the site.

Try Libertyvps.net Windows hosting.
Overall reliability is great, the control panel is easy to use, and useful, things work the way they say they will - basically impressed with these guys.

In the 8 months, I've used Netshop ISP Fast UK Web Hosting with Free cPanel & Free Domain, I can only remember 1 significant session of downtime, and that was partially my own fault because I didn't update to a new server when they asked me to. They solved all the troubles. I am happy with them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back