What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Web Hosting for e-commerce site + backups, ddos protection?

Tavosrep

guys,
I need help to choose managed server for e-commerce site + backups, ddos protection
Found cloudarion.com web host and their managed server deals look quite good for my budget.
Are they trustworthy? Alternatives to compare pricing, features?

The best hosting provider I've ever experienced by a long way. Recommended. Cloudarion.com is a professional web host.
The server, which my account is setup on, it had one short downtime, which I was told due to the kernel update to close the security hole.

I have been Cloudarion hosting customer for over 7 months. I currently have a level shared account with 3 sites hosted on it. I am getting excellent page load times compared to the previous host which is why I switched. Everything is easy to navigate, professional and helpful. All of my transfers have gone smoothly and the team goes out of their way to be helpful. A reliable, helpful, professional host.

Excellent service, very friendly and knowledgeable. Cloudarion.com have fantastic prices on their hosting packages, their tech support is friendly and reliable, and the features available in the user control panel are nothing short of unbelievable. The price is very reasonable compared to other hosts I've seen.

I am extremely happy cloudarion.com customer for more than 3 years. Their uptime is outstanding and the host places emphasis on systems administration.
I would recommend their services for anyone that takes a serious interest in their site and wants an efficient and reliable web host.

Well, I have been dealing with cloudarion.com for a long time. Everything works good. My website is up and running and I love it!
Their list of extra software installations is huge and their website builder is really easy to use.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back