What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

web hosting for High Power websites in Thailand?

Rstone

Hi,
What is the best web hosting for High Power websites in Thailand?
I need to have a unique IP and also SSL Certificates, DDos protected
Have seen xxiwebhosting.com offered nice VPS hosting plans.

Are they reliable? Reviews? Any other recommendations?

Hi, I would Recommend you bodHOST. bodHOST is one of the best hosting provider in the USA. If you see they have customers all over the world. Since bodHOST is giving 15+ Services to the people. They have new features with having reasonable price which you can afford too. They have great customers support which works for 24x7 for you. So whenever you want any help you can text or call them and solve your problems.

Currrenty, bodHOST is giving 40% OFF on Managed VPS Plans. USe this coupon code "VPS40" and grab this offer. This offer is valid till 30th of April 2022.

I appreciate xxiwebhosting.com quality of service, from the reliability of their servers to their live chat support, and enthusiastically recommend this host to my clients and colleagues.
Like their Starter Dedicated Server - Uptime is fantastic and the ability to upgrade and downgrade is a plus.

Customers should use code "I-30-Off-DS" for 30% off price (lifetime discount) during checkout. IF the code does not work, you can email it to them after and request the discount.

I have been with xxiwebhosting.com server hosting for 9 months now and they really impress me. Like their discouned web hosting solutions: https://siam.digital/discount/
I am pretty much a novice when it comes to a lot of the different things like mysql,and other areas. They have always been there with a quick resolution to my questions and problems that I did not know how to fix or address.

See, everyone is different from another. The above-listed hosting providers are the best to sign up but here I would recommend you to go with the eUKhost.
The reason behind, it is the No. 1 independent web hosting solution provider with over 18 years’ experience in providing affordable, reliable and high-performance hosting services from SMB's to high organisations worldwide.

I am quite happy using QHoster.com web hosting services and would recommend them to all webmasters.
They are solidly reliable, highly expedient at tech support and very competitive for the pricing.
Features are very good...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back