What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Web hosting for small online store?

Rstone

Guys, advise the simplest hosting possible (preferably with a script) for a small online store.
The most important thing is that there should be payment buttons and communication with the seller (that is, with me), and of course that the price should be inexpensive.
Do you know anything about hostforweb.com website hosting solutions?
Are they good for running e-shops? Alternatives?

The thing is that I was impressed by hostforweb.com service and decided to tell you guys how professional they are. I really love the control panel software they use.
Support is helpful and very fast to respond, server performance is easily the best I've experienced, and the range of features for the money is nothing short of excellent.

I'd recommend hostforweb.com website hosting solutions quite highly if you're looking for professional host for personal or business sites.
Uptime is good and my sites are running fast and efficiently. They tolerate my stupid questions and over-reactions with professional responses.

After you sign up with kvchosting.net ssd hosting, they contact you during the first week just to know if you are happy and have no technique troubles.
The best thing is customer support, any question you have will be answered within 10 minutes.

You can try the bodHOST offers one of the most affordable hosting services I’ve seen. In fact, their plans start at $1.09 per month for their Single Shared Hosting plan. Their most expensive plan is their Business Shared Hosting Plan that’s just $8.79 per month.

bodHOST is offring the best deal >>>> Buy 1 year web hosting + Get 1 year free web hosting

visit Here: https://www.bodhost.com/cpanel-webhosting

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back