What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are reliable hosts to order Russia Dedicated Hosting?

Sagiscorpio

I'd like to choose the best dedicated host:
RAM: 24 GB, HDD: 1100 GB, CPU: 4 Cores, Unmetered traffic , Russia - server location
I have already found Hostplay.com web host - their servers look affordable.
Do you know anything about the quality of their services? What host is better?

Use the promo code XOFF5HP and receive 5% off for all new Dedicated Servers.

No complaints so far, and I recommend Hostplay.com offshore hosting to anyone who wants to host warez linking and adult content web sites. Their servers are located in Russia, Netherlands, Bulgaria and Sweden.

Also you can rent dedicated server in Ukraine from vikhost.com with 1 Gbps network connection and professional support 24x7

Try to look at Cloudarion.com server hosting deals. They have stable servers located in Russia, Usa, Switzerland, Germany.
Their website is convenient, user friendly and most of all they will get you setup up in a web site hosting package that's both affordable and reliable.

Why not to give QHoster.com a try?
They offer a list of useful features, scripts, tools. Their hosting plans are reasonably priced.
I like their payments options like Bitcoin, Webmoney, Perfect Money, CashU, Ukash, Paysafecard, Skrill, Payza, Nereller.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back