What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What host is better for me new project online? USA location

Once I had a more informed opinion I saw some good hosts including cloudarion.com hosting and this one I chose.
They are professional in all the ways. I have already recommended their hosting services to all my friends.

Sure, there are some a bit cheaper providers around, but Tzulo.com is fully managed, not to mention the hardware quality and godlike uptime. The most cost efficient cloud provider on this planet. I've had support tickets answered promptly at all hours of the night.

I have two domains hosted at Tzulo.com and just renewed both for a third year after looking around for better deals and, as usual, finding none.
Incredible hosting provider. The support from these guys is without comparison.

Personally I like Tzulo.com hosting service. The cpu load from other users is pretty low, and even if the disks look full on cpanel they seem plenty responsive. Their goal seems to be to satisfy customers, not to make it difficult to switch hosting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back