What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What host would you choose?

Tavosrep

Requirements:
- 250 GB SSD of disk space, Linux,
- 24/7 customer support
- ddos protected.
I am considering QHoster.com web hosting packages.
What do you know about them? What host would you choose? And why?

Bluehost is one of the biggest web Web Hosting companies in the world and an official WordPress recommended hosting provider.

Bluehost offers a wide variety of hosting plans for beginners to larger businesses with a 24/7 customer support. See the complete Bluehost review by our experts to find out if Bluehost is the right choice for you.

These are the areas experts will look into:

Performance: How fast will your website load with Bluehost? We will test their speed and server response time to assess that.
Reliability: Will your website be available 24/7/365 without any downtime?
Customer Support: Can you count on their technical support as a customer?
Features: Do they offer all the features you will need to build your website?
Pricing: Do they have the best pricing in the industry? Are there any Bluehost deals that can save you money?

Use the code: XMASQH25OFFHOST - 25% SHARED RESELLER VPS AND COMODO POSITIVE SSL - Recurring 2 more times!
Christmas Promo 2020 - Shared hosting and Resellers & All VPS servers, except cPanel Managed and OpenVZ (Budget) LE VPS.

QHoster.com is the only web host that I would recommend to anyone. I plan to stay with them for a long time.

Use also QHoster.com coupon code: XMASQH12OFFDEDI -12% - any billing cycle, Lifetime recurring discount on ALL SWITZERLAND AND USA DEDICATED SERVERS! Christmas Promo 2020 - Dedicated servers in Switzerland and USA, Lifetime discount.

They've reduced the price for Dedicated server x5670 in Switzerland from $169.95 to $159.95 per month.

Well, QHoster.com team has given me a solid hosting plan! A lot of features, and you have control a lot of control. Never seen my site down. I wish there was some better documentation for some things but I cant complain.

When I found QHoster.com provider, I was excited to see there was online, live support.
I turned my questions to their expert and they answered everything so that I could understand.
Nice option for hosting any site.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back