What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is better phpBB, vBultein, or Ekarte?

Ad@moll

Hi,
Going to host a big forum and need to find a good featire-rich web hosting account.
What are your views on GTHost.com server hosting solutions? Uptime, features, bonuses?
What forum software is better: phpBB, vBultein, Ekarte, SMF? Why
Is it the hosting provider I can rely on?

Vbulletin. I never heard of Ekarte. The top forum software is Xenforo in my opinion. I never heard of gthost.com before. I have no opinion on it.

I've finally found a good home with GTHost.com Denver servers. Their support is great. They're easy, friendly and they seem to really care about their clients. They are as transparent as possible, they show the full specification of each server and shows looking glass, clients can check ping, trace and mtr from each point, so the client will not buy a pig in a poke, each detail has a link to the manufacturer.

No doubt, GTHost.com is Great host, nothing but helpful. Pricing is reasonable. Servers are fast. Dedicated instant servers are available in as little as 5 to 15 minutes of your payment.

Find out what is reasonable for your needs and pick something that will support your site on into the future.
As I know, powerful servers can be found at Allwebhost.com and Swisslayer.com web hosts. They certainly have built the host with a customer focused attitude and we couldn't be more pleased.

Great value for money and many packages to suit individual needs. Happy using GTHost.com Seattle servers. They offer easy to use features.
The best support team. Quick response, experts on Joomla and Wordpress, very welcoming, very efficient.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back