What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What reliable VPS hosts do you know?

Alphagalaxy

As for me, I found BlazingFast.Host - their vps hosting deals look quite good.
I need Linux with 50 gbs of HD + 1500 gbs of bandwidth.
What host is better? And why?

I would normally look for in below order:
Support (Technical support is very important), Value for Price (you will get what you pay for), Uptime, Reliability!

What I want to recommend is to give vpsblocks.com.au a try. They offer nice VPS hosting solutions at cheap rates.
According to my experience, this hosting provider has been rock solid from the beginning.

I have nothing bad to say about QHoster.com Network only good. I'm in host heaven. :) It has been great!
Everything on the site is easy to understand and VERY user friendly. Use the code: CR2QS5B85D -30% OFF! Applies to all shared and VPS plans, 3+ month period of order!

I have had customers using other hosts and after pulling my hair out trying to get the basics to work got them to switch over and host through me at Hostforweb.com hosting provider. There are no hidden traps or fees. Service is excellent and they also have several ways to get customer support, which is also excellent.

Alphagalaxy said:
I need Linux with 50 gbs of HD + 1500 gbs of bandwidth.
What host is better? And why?
Recommend Hostnamaste.com OpenVZ VPS hosting to other webmasters and newbies.
It has done a great job at evaluating the competition and narrowing it down to a handful of highly qualified services.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back