What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's the best server provider in the USA?

Alphagalaxy

need reseller hosting account: 150 gbs of HD, 3 TBs of bandwidth, Linux.
Is that centohost.com ? Or ...?

There are many web hosts out there in the hosting services market. I'd recommend QHoster.com and their cPanel reseller hosting solutions.
Discounts for all their hosting and all VPS plans and Comodo Positive SSL certificate: QHSPRING33
Recurring 33% OFF! (applies to any billing cycle)

You can trust Centohost.com team. These people are absolutely FANTASTIC! If customer service in ALL sectors of business were to emulate the characteristics of these individual professionals; keyword: professionals, it is my believe that world would be a much better place.

Alphagalaxy said:
need reseller hosting account: 150 gbs of HD, 3 TBs of bandwidth, Linux.
Is that centohost.com ? Or ...?

[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont,]The answer should be in terms of :[/font]

[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont,]Desired operating system / Desired control Panel
Speed (around the world)
Reliability
Cost-effectiveness
Language and support
Dedicated-IP and secure certificate installation compatibility
Cost/Time commitment[/font]

I always look for a few things: Reliability, Support/Knowledge, Price - you get what you pay for really.
When it comes to hosting, go for the time tested and trusted brands in the hosting business like:
1) Hostrocket.com
2) Kvchosting.net
3) Hostingsource.com
Their stability, reliability and reputation go outside the bounds in every aspect of the question.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back