What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's your main struggle in online marketing?

Clarke

I'm curious about what's your main problem right now creating your "ideal business".
I asked this question in a class and I realised that there are so many other things than the usual "I don't get traffic" or "No one buys my stuff"!
clear.png

I've put in the poll the most common struggles for online entrepreneurs, but feel free to add new things.

Corporate Gifts Suppliers in Noida | Corporate Gifts Suppliers in Gurgaon | Newspaper Ad Agency in Delhi

Clarke said:
I'm curious about what's your main problem right now creating your "ideal business".
I asked this question in a class and I realised that there are so many other things than the usual "I don't get traffic" or "No one buys my stuff"!
clear.png

I've put in the poll the most common struggles for online entrepreneurs, but feel free to add new things.

Corporate Gifts Suppliers in Noida | Corporate Gifts Suppliers in Gurgaon | Newspaper Ad Agency in Delhi

[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont,]The biggest struggle by far is weeding through the BS and being open minded to doing things against best practices.[/font]

[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont,]Digital marketing is extremely dynamic with many variables at play in every situation. What worked for one guy in one industry...or even 1000 guys in 1000 industries still might not translate to your situation.[/font]

[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont,]The biggest struggle is learning to doubt the experts.[/font]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back