What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where can I get Cloud VPS?

Ad@moll

I decided to ask forum members if they know about this host...
I have found out that Virtono.com offers Cloud VPS packages and this what I need.
The only thing I am worrying about is the reliability on this hosting provider.

Will it be worth to deal with them? Do they offer any discounts?

Cool! The KVM 1G plan (1GB of RAM) for only 2.5Euros monthly!
Virtono.com hosting account comes with preloaded cPanel, mySQL, php ... and everything that I ever needed out of a host. FTP is super fast, and website always up.

According to my personal experience Virtono.com is great. I'm also satisfied with their completely useful easy-to-use Control Panel. Pricing is ok, I get what I pay for. Thumbs up!

The price is right for us, the service is dependable, and the customer relationship is responsible, eager to participate in resolving the problem and prompt.

When I contacted Virtono.com telling my requirements, they have been discussing with me the hosting solution over an hour. They are always willing to take that extra step. I highly recommend them.

Believe you precisely will not regret having looked Webdock.io Ryzen VPS with Super-fast NVMe Drives.
They are optimized for application hosting and provide more security, reliability and speed than traditional web hosts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back