What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where can I get Ecommerce hosting and SSL Certificates?

Alphagalaxy

I need one place to deal with... Looking for a provider that has been in the web hosting business for at least for 5 years.
I need 40GB space, bandwidth can be 1000GB.
I came across hostforweb.com hosting and don't really know if they can be good for this.

Do you think that I can give them a try? Any reviews? Alternatives?

Thanks

I can add that kvchosting.net has great prices and reliability. Recommended!
Can also add that their hosting services are professional - so many useful features for running WordPress, Joomla, e-commerce sites - I like it.

I have 3 sites with QHoster.com provider. Customer service is second to none. All my support requests are handled in under 5 minutes.
Get all packages with 20% discount! Coupon code to use at checkout: B82NC3YRTR

When running a server and having several of my clients on there, it is very important issues get resolved quickly and these guys have it down, great job cloudarion.com hosting. I m movin another of my site to them this week, becasue I am happy with my experience.
I am 100% happy and highly recommend this US host to others.

I like Greenwebpage.com website hosting service, it is quite cheap.
Speed connectivity is really fast, so my visitors are happy. I am 100% satisfied - highly recommend their hosting services to others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back