What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why I can't Type In Chrome.

Jeromesloss

Good day, friends. This is my first time posting on this site. I'm not sure this is the right place to post this. I had hoped for better suggestions from you, though. I'm having a problem that isn't related to yours. My problem is that I can't text in Chrome on my computer. Every effort I've put in has been for naught. Are there any suggestions you have for me? Any assistance would be really helpful.

So, guys. I figured out the issue after finding this on Google today. My browser was backdated. The issue is fixed after updating the browser. Thank you.

Good day, friends. This is my first time posting on this site. I'm not sure this is the right place to post this. I had hoped for better suggestions from you, though. I'm having a problem that isn't related to yours. My problem is that I can't text in Chrome on my computer. Every effort I've put in has been for naught. Are there any suggestions you have for me? Any assistance would be really helpful.
Your installation may get corrupted, which may result in this error as well as a number of other issues. Signing into Chrome and syncing your data should be done if you want to make sure that your data is not lost. You'll need to go into your computer's settings to remove Chrome. Simply typing "remove" into the taskbar will open the panel to either add or remove program me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back