What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

would like to get wordpress hosting with 100% uptime

Tavosrep

I need #1 web host, I would like to get wordpress hosting with 100% uptime.
What can you say about nexusbytes.com , hostpapa.com and hostnamaste.com web hosting services?
How are their server hosting solutions?

Any fresh discounts or promos offered by them?

I have been rather inert in actually getting my site back online in a fully functional capacity, my dealings with Rockhoster.com have been top notch, and I have been very pleased with fast, personable, and affordable service. Their service is excellent, they are very professional and quick!

Take your time to consider Hostnamaste.com Cheap Shared Hosting. They have never been anything but helpful and prompt when I faced them with problems. My site availability is almost 100%, so much extras, disk space and bandwidth are fantastic, though it doesnt affect the server status, very helpful staff.

I have been very pleased with hostnamaste.com as my web host! Great host service! Quick customer response and outstanding support 24 hours a day. I wouldn't host anywhere else.

I am really glad that my site is hosted by canspace.ca because they conquered this good rating when they have helped and solved some problems which occurred during the purchase and payment. All the time when I used support I got prompt and according replies. They have great polite staff and that is why it was pleased to communicate with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back