What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Affordable reseller web hosting accounts in Singapore (Jurong)?

Alphagalaxy

Good day,
I want to know about the quality of QHoster.com reseller web hosting accounts.
My budget is $50/mo. 150 gbs - HD, 3 TB - Bandwidth. Singapore (Jurong)
I am planning to host my huge traffic web site at cheap reseller hosting account.
Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them?

Well, QHoster.com has been a wonderful host. Their support has always been responsive, they don't lock down the server to the point of uselessness, and the connection speeds (including ftp) are much better than my previous host. Highly recommend this web host!

I like QHoster.com cPanel web hosting service. The Reliability has really gone up since the issues I reported, and one thing I appreciate is how transparent they are. I get system updates on every hiccup on every part of their network as it happens.

Use coupon "VIPUSERSALE" for %25 OFF on all VPS plans for billing cycles 3, 6, 12, 24, 36 months!

I suggest that anyone new to site building and looking for a new provider or even looking to move from their existing host, place QHoster.com on the top of their list.

I'd like to say that QHoster.com is a nice web host with servers located in +30 server locations: Canada (Beauharnois), Bulgaria (Sofia), Italy (Milan), Lithuania (Siauliai), France (Roubaix & Strasbourg & Gravelines), Germany (Frankfurt & Dusseldorf), Netherlands (Amsterdam & Rotterdam), Sweden (Stockholm), Switzerland (Zurich), Russia (Moscow), Singapore (Jurong), Australia (Sidney), Brazil (Sao Paulo), Norway (Oslo).

Fantastic technical support, questions usually answered within 2 minutes of posting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back