What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best Hosting for WordPress Required

Ad@moll

I run about 10 WordPress sites. Some are more complex than others (1 is moderately intensive).
I'd like to host all my sites on the same platform, rather than have 1 here, 1 there, etc. I can spend up to $40 a month on hosting. So a few questions:
1) Are there any "premium" shared/cloud hosting platforms out there (I know that sounds like an oxymoron, but some shared hosts are better than others).
2) Should I look at Managed WordPress solutions? Any recommendations?
I am looking to upgrade to something more WordPress friendly. (currently paying about $25/month).
What can you say about NetShop-isp.com.cy hosting solutions? Can I rely on them?

Thanks!

bodHOST offers optimized and cheap managed WordPress hosting that is fast, secure, and reliable. The WordPress hosting plans are designed to cater to beginner bloggers, small businesses, and large enterprises. It comes with pre-installed WordPress and a user-friendly control panel for easy management of your website. What's more, these plans offer a range of additional features geared toward WordPress websites, including automatic updates, caching, staging environments, and security features like malware scanning, DDoS protection, and more.

It is the most popular CMS in the world. WordPress is a content management system that you can install on your server and build a website around. The platform is based on PHP and is open-source. Both experts and newbies consider WordPress as the most straightforward and flexible content management system on the market. The best part about WordPress is that it has incredible potential and can fit almost any project while being easily learnable at the same time.

How resource-intensive are your websites? What tariff plans did you use before?
You can consider two options, the first is a shared hosting for WordPress, or a VPS server customized for your needs.
If your sites are not very demanding, then welcome to a shared server for WordPress. But I ask you very much, do not place all your 10 sites under one cPanel or DirectAdmin user, if one of the sites is infected with a virus, you will kill all your other sites. Hosting under separate users will prevent the virus from spreading to other sites. Believe me, this is not the first time I've encountered this, so I know what I'm talking about.
If your sites are very resource-hungry, it is better to host them on a VPS. The control panel depends on your estimated budget. It can be cPanel, DirectAdmin, CWP, Cyberpanel, and others.
Hostpro.com has good VPS deals for $12 per month.
In general, hostpro.com is a good provider, they can advise you on the best services for your sites and help with the migration for free.

I usually don't recommend but you should 100% go with NetShop-isp.com.cy web host. Customer support is responsive and helpful.
Speed and uptime proved by this web host are perfect. It manages such a high quality hosting.
It’s great to see such group of motivated and efficient people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back