What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cyprus VPS hosting + SSL Certificates?

Ad@moll

Guys, advise the simplest hosting possible (preferably with a script) for a small online store.
The most important thing is that there should be payment buttons and communication with the seller (that is, with me), and of course that the price should be inexpensive.
Do you know anything about NetShop-isp.com.cy Cyprus VPS hosting + SSL Certificates?
Are they good for running e-shops? Alternatives?

You can't ask for more; everything you can possibly want is included! NetShop Isp has awesome deals on vps hosting, which I'm recently trying out.
So many new surprises and new features added. I got my test site with shopping cart and Bitcoin payment integrated in less than an hour. I can't ask for more.

The cpanel makes it very easy to navigate everything for someone who doesn't know too much about the intricate workings of webhosts and servers.
Locations: Cyprus, Malta, UK, Netherlands, US, Singapore. I recommend netshop isp cheap vps solutions to all of my friends all the time.

Can say that NetShop-isp.com.cy is an amazing web hosting provider. The price and their products are great.
The admin interface is great, webmail etc all work perfectly, and POP3 mail is quick to connect and download emails into OE.

You can rely on netshop isp solutions. Servers are fast & reliable. Another plus is the variety and depth of Easy Apps applications that they have.
Keep it up!! Highly recommend them for those webmasters looking for stable host with helpful support team.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back