What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

instant server package is needed

Rstone

Requirements: 2 tbs of disk space, 40 tbs of bandwidth, Linux, 24/7 customer support
I am considering GTHost.com instant server packages. What do you know about them? What host would you choose? And why?

USA - 10 locations: Ashburn, Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Los Angeles, Miami, New York, Santa Clara, Seattle.
Canada - 3 locations: Montreal, Toronto, Vancouver. Europe - 4 locations: Amsterdam, Frankfurt, London, Paris.
Very kind, easy to work with, and GTHost.com provides an exceptional service and value. The perfect host!

I have had no issues with GTHost.com at all and have moved three other client's website to them.
They may be a few dollars more expensive, but certainly worth it. When you use the online chat, someone answers pretty much instantaneously.

Looking the dedicated server hosting for your business? Go through Host.co.in is one of the best and cheap web hosting provider in India with High SSD Storage, Maximum Performance, Full Root Access, Daily Backups, optional control panel, free migration and setup and many more. Also they are running the best Christmas deals on dedicated server. Get 10% OFF on all dedicated server hosting plans - Use Code - NDH10. Hurry up grab the offer now!

Their Best Features:

20x Faster Speed
Multiple Data Centers
Full Root Access
Daily Backup
24/7 Live Support
Free Migration
30-Day Money-Back Policy.

visit here: https://www.host.co.in/dedicated-server

I first signed up with GTHost.com because the price was extremely reasonable, and i had heard good things about their support.
The pricing plan is good, and the control panel is nice as well. They even have nice scripting extras and spamassassin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back