What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Magento commerce or Opencart hosts. What is better?

Whosema

I need to know all possible hosts that can be perfect for magento commerce and Opencart web hosting services.
The one I know is Hostingsource.com provider, but just need to compare it with other ones and then make my final decision.
Do you have personal experience of running your web sites with this company?

Any better variants?

You will get pure solid-state (SSD) storage and high-capacity network connectivity that provide blazing fast speeds. You can rely on Hostingsource.com web hosting provider.
With any other order: if user makes 6 month prepay - 10% discount; 1 year prepay - 15% discount.

20 years of experience in the IT field. OPTIONAL FEATURES: Windows OS - VPS $2/Month, Cloud - $7/Month, WHM/Cpanel – $12/Month, Plesk – $12/Month, additional IPs - $1/Month.
Hostingsource.com will serve your demands.

Give vote for OpenCart software. I am a 100%-happy customer and I can highly recommend RegVPS.com for anyone who needs reliable, stable and quality linux vps hosting service.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back