What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need a solid VPS Host

Ad@moll

Hello everyone,
I'm looking for a long term VPS host that's reliable and has a great customer support.
By great customer support I mean getting a response within a few hours not waiting days to hear back.
Below are minimum specs I will need for my projects although they can be altered but I think these are good starters.
30 gb+ SSD, 2 TB+ bandwidth, 6 gb Ram, 2+ IP addresses
Do you know anything about Swisslayer.com kvm vps hosting solutions? Are they good?
Any recommendations of any kinds are very welcome.
Thank you all in advance

The operating system should be chosen for a particular control panel and according to the PHP versions you need.
If you choose any operating system, you may find that it may not be suitable at all.
The best option may be, for example, CyberPanel+Ubuntu, cPanel+AlmaLinux, CWP+AlmaLinux, DirectAdmin+AlmaLinux or Ubuntu.
If you have the opportunity to take more disk space, it is better to do so, as there are often problems with its lack.
Also, give preference to NVMe disks as they are much better than SSDs.
You can consider VPS services from hostpro.com, they have good deals for $12 per month.
Also, the technical support provides fast and high-quality advice both in chat and in correspondence.
Another advantage is that they create backups every day.
In general, write to their support and ask for advice on choosing a tariff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back