What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reliable webhost with Ruby on Rails?

Sagiscorpio

Hi Guys,
Can anybody recommend a reliable webhost who supports Ruby on Rails. Should be able to offer SSL support and unique ip. Don't need unlimited space or domains, but at least 300-500 Gbs of space and hosting 5-7 domains should be available. For rails support I like to use jRuby and Torquebox, but Passenger, and at least ruby 2.1 is ok too. Daily backups of files and DB should be available. The monthly budget would be around $120-150 (less is of course welcome). I am interested in VPS or Dedicated offers now.
What are your views on ZakServers.com web host? Any reviews? Alternatives?

Best Wishes

Well, Zakservers.com support is superior. Chat answers. Support phone answers withing a reasonable amount of time. It offers offshore dedicated servers in 12 locations including Bulgaria, Ukraine, Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland, Romania, Russia, Malaysia, Vietnam, Dubai, and Taiwan, and offer high quality offshore servers with true 24/7/365 customer support.

The techs at ZakServers.com walked me through what to do so as to make our transition as painless as possible. You can trust their offshore dedicated servers.
To me the hosting experience with this web host is more personal and that extra level of service is easily worth the few extra bucks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back