What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adult VPS required - $20/month

Ad@moll

Hi,
I am looking for a new adult vps hosting at $20 or below per month.
20GB SSD, 2gbs ram. 1000GB bandwidth. I know I maybe asking too much for little price. But this is what I can afford.
So if anyone know any provider like my needs then please let me know.
Do you know anything about Exmasters.com adult VPS solutions?
Are they good? Any alternatives, please?

I recently upgraded to exmasters.com virtual private server to ensure stability which was quite a seamless transfer after a problem for a couple of hours.
All as expected and things are running faster more consistently for a little more $ per month.

I usually don't recommend but you should 100% go with Exmasters.com well-balanced vps hosting solutions. Customer support is responsive and helpful.
Reliability: There have been some issues with server slowdowns however they where promptly resolved by their hence the perfect score.

Unfortunately, I can't tell you anything about hosting on Exmasters.com because I don't work with them, but I just went to their site and saw a 25 GB SSD VPS for 10 euros....
I've seen other hosts offer more disk space and NVMe type for that price, which is several times better than SSD!
I'm currently using an NVMe server that gives me 100GB of disk space, 4GB of RAM, and 2 processors for $12 at hostpro.com.
I like their high-quality servers, fast and always available technical support, and especially the availability of daily backups. You have no idea how often this saves me!
So, if you want much more cost-effective and high quality servers, you can contact these guys directly via live chat for help in choosing a service.

Give Exmasters.com a try. Like their vps hosting. Sign up was easy, support is great, speed is fantastic, and their prices are outstanding.

OwnWebServers is excited to announce our Christmas SALE, where we're offering a massive 50% discount on our VPS hosting plans! Use the code VPS50 at checkout to avail of this limited-time offer.

Our VPS hosting solutions are perfect for businesses and individuals who require more control and resources than traditional shared hosting. With our affordable VPS hosting plans, you get your own virtual server with dedicated resources, including CPU, RAM, storage, and bandwidth.

Hurry and take advantage of this exclusive offer before it expires. Visit our website now to learn more about our VPS hosting plans and how they can benefit your business.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back