What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Affordable Cyprus offshore hosting required

Sagiscorpio

Hey guys,
I need your help. want to choose a good web host which is ok for Live streaming.
How many resources do you think I need?
Recently came across Netshop-isp.com.cy Cyprus offshore hosting offers.
What do you think of them? Are they good?

Well, NetShop ISP hosting may be a bit more expensive, but the support is superb - usually less than 10 minutes for response and solution.
The reliability is stellar, the machines aren't cramped with as many clients as possible, and the performance is top-notch.

Overall, I like NetShop ISP Flash Sale Servers. They are way better than the previous host I had.
The prices are great, they have free templates, tutorials, everything. The online chat support is fantastic and 24/7.

Happy running my websites with NetShop-isp.com.cy web hosts. It has also stable and fast servers in the UK.
The system itself is rock solid and the software & features are excellent.

Now I've had 100% uptime with netshop-isp.com.cy web hosting service, had all (slight) issues ironed out pretty quickly over the phone with their toll-free support and/or through their online tickets, and although I have never managed a server before, it wasn't rocket science. Overall, I'm very satisfied.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back