What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Affordable VPS hosting?

Ad@moll

I'd like to ask some experts help in order to help me to choose the hosting provider.
What do you think about Centohost.com EU VPS hosting?
Do you know anything about this host? What host is better? Why?

Servers are fast & reliable. Centohost.com is great web host!
I submitted all of my information and then received an email that I would hear from a tech shortly to "activate" my account.

It may seem a bit irresistible to search and compare different webhosting packages - the hosting market is so competitive. In the 8 months I've used Centohost.com web hosting, I can only remember 1 significant session of downtime, and that was partially my own fault because I didn't update to a new server when they asked me to. They solved all the troubles. I am happy with them. Try them out, you will not be disappointed.

I've been using centohost.com for a long time and must express the point that their service is prompt and excellent.
Can't find anything to really complain about. The help desk is fast and efficient. I'm often surprised with how quick they answer my questions & their patience & politeness.

I'd suggest Host.co.in - Windows and Linux VPS hosting, which starts at Rs. 999 per month. Host.co.in India is a low-cost hosting company that provides high-speed and secure hosting services. They are ahead of the game, especially in terms of security. The service provider has a professional and highly skilled technical support team on hand to assist you during your difficult moments.

Host.co.in is offering FLAT 25% OFF on all VPS Hosting Plans, where in you will get SSD Storage, 99,95% Uptime SLA, and 24x7 support. Use coupon code: SVH25 to grab this amazing deal right now.

When it comes to hosting, go for the time tested and trusted brands in the hosting business like QHoster.com web host.
Server location choice: Bulgaria (Sofia), Italy (Milan), Lithuania (Siauliai), France (Roubaix & Strasbourg & Gravelines), Germany (Frankfurt & Dusseldorf), Netherlands (Amsterdam & Rotterdam), Sweden (Stockholm), Switzerland (Zurich), Russia (Moscow), Singapore (Jurong), Australia (Sidney), Brazil (Sao Paulo), Norway (Oslo) and more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back