What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Affordable website hosting services?

Alphagalaxy

Requirements:
- 100 gbs of disk space, - 2 tb of bandwidth, - Linux, - 24/7 customer support
& I also need to register 2 .net domains
Any recommendations please? What host is better ? Any info on Centohost.com website hosting services? Any reviews please?

Can also recommend you to look through kvchosting.net SSD VPS hosting accounts (Think VPS will work fine according to your requirements, OP). I rate them 100% in their support and everything.

I have been really satisfied with Exmasters.com hosting service...
I depend on email for my business, they have been completely dependable.
On the few times that I did contact their technical support department I received a reply that was helpful and courteous.

Beyond finding which web hosts are out there, it's a matter of digging through different plans, comparing inclusions, and checking customer reviews.

If all you care about is monetarily cheap and don't care about bandwidth, reliability, uptime, etc., then an old PC on running Linux or FreeBSD on your SOHO network with a configuration in your router to redirect ports 80 and 443 to the PC is going to be the (monetarily) cheapest. All you'll have to pay for is the domain name registration and the electricity to run the old PC. There are a few free (as in no money) DNS services that you can use to direct the domain name to your SOHO router, as well as applications you can run under Linux (or adapt for FreeBSD) to allow the DNS entry to follow your SOHO public IP address as it changes.

But this requires an enormous investment in learning how to run a web server, and is hardly reliable at all. But it'll be cheap.

Why not to give Tzulo.com cloud hosting provider a try?
The prices for that service are reasonable. I think the over all service is terrific! I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for an inexpensive and reliable host.

If you are looking for the Cheap web Hosting provider for your company then you should search on the Internet. There are opportunities for your trading you can pick the best choice for your website. I Recommended you Serverwala Data Center, It is the most trustworthy and leading web hosting company that provides Best Forex VPS and Dedicated Servers with numerous benefits. They offer several facilities with all Forex VPS Server like 24*7 Client Support, Lastest Hardware, Best Technology, with SSD enable, Up-time guarantee, and many more.

Host.co.in. One of the best Web Hosting company in India. excellent customer support, 99.95% uptime SLA, Optional Control Panel, Affordable pricing, data center, 30 Days Money Back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back