What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any established hosting providers you can recommend?

Sagiscorpio

I`m looking for a long term Linux VPS for a few sites.

Budget $25/mo + any taxes if applicable
Min 2 core CPU
Min 2GB Ram
Min 50GB HDD
Min 25GB Traffic
Location Europe
Any established hosting providers you can recommend?
Any info on Kvchosting.net Managed cPanel VPS hosting?

Thanks in advance

It is a good idea to speak to web host's representative to make sure that you'll receive exactly what you need.
I think I'll be sticking with kvchosting.net for a long time to come, and the customer support will be the main reason why.

There are a lot of webhosts in this price range, but what separates kvchosting.net is the tech support.
You always reach a real person quickly and in my case they have always resolved my problems. I like their pricing.

I dont really enjoy learning about web servers and stuff, however, I have enjoyed getting everything setup, you just need to have a level of patience and explain everything in detail and everything will happen.

I am very happy with the performance of my sites at kvchosting.net servers in the USA. Recommended.

Hello,

I think before go with any web hosting provider, you should do some research and analysis. This will give you a proper web hosting provider. While selecting the right one, security and reliability are the two important factors you should consider.

Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back