What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any good hosting? Server location required: Europe

Rstone

I need help to choose reliable host along with helpful techs.
Server location required: Europe.
I found Hostnamaste.com and Exmasters.com - their VPS Hosting deals look quite good.
I need KVM VPS account with 50 gbs of HD + 1500 gbs of bandwidth.
What host is better? And why?

I have been with Exmasters.com for eight months now and I do not have one single negative thing to say about them!
Highly recommended A+++ They're cheap, reliable, friendly, give massive amounts of space and bandwidth and best of all, they're quick on the case!

I'm extremely happy with exmasters.com and will continue to have them host our site.
As this was the first time I had ever approached a web hosting site, and had not gone with a recommended site from a computer knowledgeable friend.​

The big thing for me is the uptime, and reliability, alongside good prices (in comparison with quality) and I also like to see some good support just for peace of mind.

I would definitely recommend warez-host.com offshore VPS to you, guys. Wonderful host. The support is outstanding.
The prices are outstanding, my hosting was set up immediately and accounts transferred almost as soon as I gave word.

Rstone said:
I need help to choose reliable host along with helpful techs.
Server location required: Europe.
I found Hostnamaste.com and Exmasters.com - their VPS Hosting deals look quite good.
I need KVM VPS account with 50 gbs of HD + 1500 gbs of bandwidth.
What host is better? And why?

[size=small][font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont,]Companies that offer lower entry prices will make back their money at your expense!should be avoided

sell your personal information

[size=small][font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont,]Services
[size=small][font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont,]Performance

[size=small][font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont,]Customer Support
[size=small][font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont,]Email

[size=small][font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont,]Security

[size=small][font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont,]Reputation
[size=small][font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont,]Communication

Users who are viewing this thread

Back